Connecting with today’s workforce is no job for do-it-yourself efforts or generic booklets. Instead of the usual enrollment newsletters and a boring bag of benefit booklets, Benefit Harbor has partnered with ZABIT, a premier national communication firm, to deliver a suite of highly engaging, action-oriented communication tools.
These resources reflect deep communication experience and current best practices, and include a range of print and online media to support varied organizational cultures and needs. Our advanced customization capability lets us match communication materials to each company’s specific plans, programs, and culture.
Motivation + Educaton = Action
The Enrollment Communications Kit includes a full suite of customized communication tools for crisp, clear direction and a great benefits experience:
- The Benefits Workbook, an action oriented guide to a company’s benefit offerings and the enrollment process.
- Announcement letter templates to position the appropriate open enrollment message from company to employees.
- Postcards/desktop pieces supporting program rollout and reminding employees to enroll.
- Email templates that companies can tailor for their enrollment announcement and follow-up.
- Customized PowerPoint presentation with all that is needed for conducting in-house enrollment meetings.
- An online tutorial that walks users through benefit selections and encourages them to “click” to enroll along the way.
- Employee surveys to gauge employee perceptions and satisfaction with benefits and the enrollment process.
- Three graphic design themes to choose from at no additional cost. Custom design is also available.